This is a Full-time, Exempt, Salaried position located onsite in Portland, Oregon.
- Plan, write, and test code for assigned projects.
- Communicate with team members to understand project requirements.
- Respond to issues associated with deliverables you have knowledge of or responsibility for.
- Participate in periodic code and design reviews.
- Identify areas for process improvement and suggest opportunities for efficiency improvements.
- Adhere to code standards and development process.
- Produce output that is of the level of quality demanded by products.
- Maintain a positive attitude toward negotiation of technology implementation differences.
Skills and Requirements: First and foremost you should be prepared to learn what you don’t know, since we’re always tackling new problems. Below, we list out some languages, technologies, and platforms that are already part of our domain, so please let us know where you stand with these, and feel free to let us know what else you’re in to because, well, you’re a person.
- Ideally 3+ years in Android and mobile development with a mastery of Android SDK
- Experience working with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with the Android Framework (App Lifecycle, Async operations, push, etc.)
- Experience with Git
- Android Studio and gradle
- AR Core
Training: Ideal candidate has a 4 year CS or Engineering degree and 4 to 7 years of coding experience but passion and ability matter far more than degrees and diplomas.
Interested? Reach out! We always love to chat: firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Uncorked Studios, we strive to hire a workforce representative of the communities we serve, understanding that a diverse workforce strengthens our organization. We value diversity and support a positive and welcoming environment where all of our employees can thrive.
Uncorked Studios is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.